Continuous Educational Programme (CEP) under clause (e) of sub-rule (2) of Rule 12 of the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017, to be held on 15th and 29th January, 2021
We are pleased to inform you that ICAI Registered Valuers Organisation is organising
Continuous Educational Programme (CEP) under clause (e) of sub-rule (2) of Rule 12 of the
Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017, on 15th and 29th January, 2021
from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
You are invited to attend this programme
We request you to kindly send your confirmation through the below link by so that the seats
can be confirmed, as we have limited seats and registration is done on first come and first
The details of the CEP training is provided below:
|15th January, 2021
||3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
||Valuation – Reporting and Documentation
||3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
||IBBI (Use of Caveats, Limitations, and Disclaimers in Valuation Reports) Guidelines, 2020
Fee for the Programme: Rs. 200/- + GST @ 18% Total Rs. 236/-. (For each training)
The fee may be paid only through NEFT, the details for the same are provided below:
- •A/c name- ICAI Registered Valuers Organisation
- •Bank name- State Bank of India
- •A/c No. - 37678658160
- •IFSC - SBIN0005222
Note- In case you are not able to join the training kindly inform us beforehand so that other members may be allowed to attend the training.
For any details for CEP training please contact us at email@example.com Call us at 0120- 3876867
- The registration will be done on 1st come 1st serve basis.
- It has been decided by ICAI RVO to charge a nominal registration fees as most of the members register for the training and do not attend the same. This has happened in most of the online CEP trainings conducted by ICAI RVO.
- The registration fee is non-refundable
- The CEP training details will be only hosted on ICAI RVO website. (As many members complain they don’t receive mails from ICAI RVO or do not see the mails frequently, and by the time they respond the seats are already full)
- The video of the participant has to be compulsorily on during the entire training session as per directions of IBBI.
- The attendance of the participants may not be captured if the video is off during the training
- As per IBBI Guidelines we can accommodate only 100 participants in one batch and the registrations will be closed after 100 participants.
- Participants should attend the training from their laptop/desktop with camera and should have a stable internet connection
- . Participant will not be allowed to access the training after 15 minutes from the start of the training except for certain unavoidable reasons to be recorded in writing.