Process for Filing Form A to be Registered Valuer under the Companies Act 2013
To become registered valuer under the Companies Act, 2013, you are required to fill the application in prescribed form for registration as a registered valuer under rule 3 of the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation Rules) 2017.
In this regard, you may make an application to the authority (IBBI) in Form-A. Kindly follow the following steps while filling Form A to be Registered Valuer which have been developed on the basis of requirements of IBBI:
|From Date||To Date||Employment/Practice||If Employed Name of Employer and Designation||If in Practice, Practice As||Area of Work|
M/S ABC and
M/S ADF and
11. In the Copy of proof of membership with a Registered Valuers Organisation Column, please upload Educational Course Certificate by ICAI alongwith the Screen Shot of the Mark sheet or the Mark sheet if received from IBBI, for clearing IBBI Registered Valuers Examination in One single PDF
12.Experience letters (till date) to be uploaded separately for all the Experience shown in one single PDF.
The documents have to be uploaded in one single PDF in the column copies of documents demonstrating practice or work experience for the relevant period.
13.Where Experience Letters are not available for practice, please enclose an Affidavit. Format is given as Annexure “C”.
14.Addendum to Form A to be uploaded with Form A (in one PDF) which is given as Annexure “D”.
15.Income Tax Returns should not be password protected.
16. Take a print out of the Application filed and upload the signed and scanned copy of the application alongwith the addendum to the Form A in the column Form A.
17. Fees to be paid to ICAI Registered Valuers Organisation (ICAI RVO) is as follows:-
* Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) as Enrolment Fee plus GST @ 18%. Total =2,360/-
* Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) as Annual membership fee plus GST @ 18%, Total = 11,800/-
* Membership Fee is charged at 50% of the Annual Membership Fee i.e. an amount of Rs. 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) plus GST @ 18% (Total- Rs. 5900) w.e.f. 1st October of each Financial Year w.e.f. 1st October of each Financial Year.
The Fee has to be paid through NEFT:
Please find the NEFT details below:
A/c name- ICAI Registered Valuers Organisation
Bank name- State Bank of India
A/c No. - 37678658160
IFSC - SBIN0005222
18. Kindly send the Form A along with the addendum to Form A and the Affidavits (if any) at the undermentioned address.
19.Once the online filled Form is approved by ICAI RVO, you will receive payment link directly from IBBI.
20. Please make a non-refundable application fee of five thousand Rupees + GST @ 18% in favour of the authority (IBBI) at the link (Payment Gateway Link) received from IBBI.
21. Send the proof of payment alongwith date of payment to IBBI at firstname.lastname@example.org or send the hard copy alongwith Form A.
22. Once you will fill and submit the Form, you will receive User id and password details from IBBI, please save the User id and password for future reference.
23. You would be able to edit the application after login (BSE Enrolment No., email and mobile number are not permitted to edit further). Also, there is an option to save data as when you have filled the form and relogin after some time, you may enter only “BSE Enrolment No.” and prefilled data would be auto-populated. Thus, you do not need to enter data again.
24. You need to login to upload Form A. After uploading of Form A, you would not be able to edit the application. In case any need arises to edit the application after uploading of Form A, please contact ICAI RVO to reject your application. After rejection by RVO, You may edit the application.
25. In case of any discrepancy in the Form the same will be rejected by ICAI RVO and you may edit and correct the Form.
26. In case the password is not received, You may get the new password on Forgot Password facility available on the link: ibbi.gov.in/webfront/valuers/forgotpassword/forgotpassword.php
27. Please note that login link could be accessed at the link: ibbi.gov.in/webfront/valuers/login.php
We once again request you to kindly read the Form carefully and upload the same as it is difficult to edit the Form, once uploaded.