Next ON-LINE batch of the 50 Hours Educational Course under asset class Securities and Financial Asset by ICAI Registered Valuers Organisation from 27th May to 6th June, 2021.
The ICAI Registered Valuers Organisation is a section 8 Company formed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India to enroll and regulate registered valuers as its members in accordance with the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017.
The course is designed as per the syllabus prescribed by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) which is a mix of Valuation as well as Law and other related topic which includes topics like heads of income, various laws, macro-economics, financial statement analysis, which is mandatory to be undertaken.
This educational course is as per 1st proviso to Rule 5 (1) of Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017 and a precondition for taking IBBI Registered Valuers Examination
The details of the next ON-LINE batch of the Educational Course by ICAI Registered Valuers Organisation are provided below:
• An Individual willing to register for the online classes of the 50 hours Educational Course by ICAI Registered Valuers Organisation mandatorily needs to fill the below mentioned Form for reserving the seat. https://forms.gle/vqpUowAYrhpWwHd99
• After receiving your application for registration and based on the availability of seat, you will receive a confirmation mail from ICAI RVO and then you will be required to fill the Enrollment Form and send the filled- in copy via email to email@example.com only along with the required documents/ fees deposit details as mentioned in the Form in the mentioned timelines.
• Submission of Registration Form or payment of fees directly will not entitle you for enrolment of the Course.
• In case the application is incomplete, the ICAI RVO has the right to reject it.
• Chartered Accountants/ Company Secretaries/ Cost Accountants/ Master of Business Administration or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (specialisation in finance Full time course from a recognised university) should be mentioned on the degree.
• Having three years of experience (Post membership for Chartered Accountants/Company Secretaries/Cost Accountants) are eligible to register.
• Refer the eligibility criteria carefully at FAQ’s Issued by ICAI RVO and IBBI available at www.icairvo.in.
Scheme of the Course
• The classes will be held from 27th May to 6th June, 2021 on the following days: 27th, 28th, 29th 30th May & 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th June, 2021.
• There will be 50 hours online sessions in total.
• Maximum batch strength will be 50 (As prescribed by IBBI).
• Due to limited seats the registration will be on 1st come 1st serve basis.
• A confirmation mail will be sent 48 hours (approx.) before the commencement of batch.
• Web link for online session will be provided to the registered participants only.
• Participants having laptop/desktop with camera and good internet bandwidth can only enrol for the Course.
• Participants will be monitored for the hours spent during the session through Intelligence Attendance tool.
• Attendance is compulsory for all the classes to complete 50 hours of training.
• Certificate of Participation will not be issued in case any session is missed by the participant.
• GST Tax Invoice will be issued to the participants who are holding GSTIN in their individual capacity and not in favour of Company/Firm.
• Every participant will be given a Certificate of Participation on completion of 50 hours training.
• Name on the Certificate of Participation will be as per your PAN Card.
• The Educational Study material will be provided to the registered participants.
• An Individual who is Whole Time Director/ Executive Director/ Managing Director is not eligible to become the Registered Valuer.
• Any individual in employment is eligible to take the course and appear for Registered Valuers Examination but will not be able to practice as Registered Valuer till he/she is in employment, as per IBBI guideline.
1.) The primary membership fee is Rs 5,000 plus 18% GST= Rs 5,900/-
2.) The Educational course Fee is Rs 15,000 plus 18% GST = Rs 17,700/-
Total Fee to be paid- Rs 23,600
• Participants are required to share the fees deposit details only on receipt of confirmation from ICAI RVO.
• Please note that course fees deposited may be carried forward to next batch only with the approval of ICAI RVO.
• Payment to be made to ICAI RVO through NEFT. Details are given below:
A/c name- ICAI Registered Valuers Organisation
Bank name- State Bank of India
A/c No. - 37678658160
IFSC - SBIN0005222
Fee once paid shall not be refundable, kindly deposit the fees only on receipt of confirmation from ICAI RVO.(For more details please visit www.icairvo.in)
It is the responsibility of the participants to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications and experience for enrolment in the Course.
Please read FAQs carefully for better clarity and clarification of your doubts.
Make the payment only if you are eligible/ registered for the batch i.e after you receive confirmation mail from ICAI RVO.
For any further details please E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org